Hampshire lanolin soap new scent announced

Sorry maybe just a new formula rather than milled. I emailed her a week or so ago about them and the release. She replied…
“2 new scents, with improved production method (to reduce the smell of tallow in final product)”
Ah yes, a new production method to reduce any tallow or lanolin smell,
So ingredients the same (apart from the new scent)
Pleased we got that sorted.

Paul.

It's back on guys. Ebay. I'm probably foolish to tell you before I've actually ordered mine. Consider it a public service announcement!

Still not sure which to try. She's updated the description of the original to say it's also the new less tallow-smelling base, and 50g not the old 60g. So basically #1 is the same as #2 + #3 but for the scent. I'm hovering over #3 as the May Chang sounds refreshing.

Edit: fill yer boots lads, I've just ordered my #3.

Last edited:
It's back on guys. Ebay. I'm probably foolish to tell you before I've actually ordered mine. Consider it a public service announcement!

Still not sure which to try. She's updated the description of the original to say it's also the new less tallow-smelling base, and 50g not the old 60g. So basically #1 is the same as #2 + #3 but for the scent. I'm hovering over #3 as the May Chang sounds refreshing.

Edit: fill yer boots lads, I've just ordered my #3.
You won’t regret it. I’ve tried no. 1 and no. 3 and the no. 3 is definitely the best smelling one. Performance wise the base is amazing regardless!

Very interested in these soaps but will have to wait till pension day on the 18th so leave me some you pesky shavers! Always great to find a quality, British-made soap at my sort of prices. Hey, I’m Scottish and we’re supposedly even tighter than Yorkshiremen…

C’mon folks, the best scent is…? Answers on postcard right here please. Ta muckle.

Very interested in these soaps but will have to wait till pension day on the 18th so leave me some you pesky shavers! Always great to find a quality, British-made soap at my sort of prices. Hey, I’m Scottish and we’re supposedly even tighter than Yorkshiremen…

C’mon folks, the best scent is…? Answers on postcard right here please. Ta muckle.
I think the best scent is the number 3 shave soap , lavender and May Chang essential oils, however, you may prefer the lavender and tea tree oil, or Indeed the original scent of patchouli and cedar..I would go with one of each! :)

Paul.

Is it me or does it not allow you to combine p&p when buying a couple of different scents rather than just one of them?
She will but you have to ask as she needs to calculate it.

See my website for more details
If you are doing combined shipping I.e. ordering other products on my list then please get in touch... so I can make a new listing specifically for your order and give you an accurate postage price

I love no. 3 just a tad more than no.1. But no. 1 has a very long lasting scent to the point you may not need aftershave! However I’m trying no. 2 today for the first time, just off the puck it smells strong, but not enough to beat the other two. It’s definitely my favourite base along with PAA ck6.

I have been using the Lavender & Tea Tree soap for a week now - must say it's wonderful. One of the best soaps I have used. Having last used MWF some 5/6 years ago - I had forgotten how blooming marvellous lanolin is for the skin. The post shave feeling is excellent. Well worth the price. I look forward to trying other versions of the soap soon!

Back
Top Bottom