Hampshire lanolin soap new scent announced

Oh goodness! Just as I thought I had too many soaps. I see she's running low already. Perhaps if I dilly dally a bit longer there'll be none left to order. It sounds like slickness personified.
It's never around for very long such is the demand for this lovely soap but she (Ratna) will do her best to restock as fast as she can make it so very put your finger on the buy it now button if you have not done so already!
Ps you can never have too many soaps, what you are doing is giving yourself more choice! It's a good thing!

Paul.

Wow! Posting here before my SOTD, but after a couple of months of buying up any soap I can get my hands on and afford this has stopped me cold! I’m a massive fan of the original and the smell is a real grower, but straight out the bat, with literally seconds of brush swirl you’ve got a glossy, creamy lather, good to go. Persist and it gets even better! The smell is significantly better in my opinion, if that’s possible, and the face feel, well I didn’t think it would be better than the original but it is! It’s light on lavender once lathered and has a more lemon grass darker citrus type smell to my nose but not in a harsh way. It definitely going to slow my purchasing down because I’m not sure what else I’d be looking for from a soap!

Attachments

• 63456F4F-BB9B-4A9B-AC6B-894868E9E073.jpeg
    63456F4F-BB9B-4A9B-AC6B-894868E9E073.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi guys, was it an ebay sale only this time? Seems like a fast sold out again
Was checking all 3 sites (ebay, etsy, amazon) on her official release day, then there was the delay. My previous week was a bit busy at work... I think I checked etsy only couple of times this week, didn't see them there and I ended up missing both .

Was checking all 3 sites (ebay, etsy, amazon) on her official release day, then there was the delay. My previous week was a bit busy at work... I think I checked etsy only couple of times this week, didn't see them there and I ended up missing both .
Yes I believe it was only eBay this run.

Paul.

Add her to your eBay fav sellers.

She will restock them eventually.

Has anyone been in contact with her? I think we drum up enough interest from this forum to warrant a forum special!

Alas I didn't add No 3 to my cart and now there's only No 2 Lavender & Tea Tree or the Patchouli and Cedar one left. I presume they all perform the same, what's the original one like?
It’s very strong on the patchouli side I’d say but it is a real grower I wasn’t sure the first few uses now I love it!

Add her to your eBay fav sellers.

She will restock them eventually.

Has anyone been in contact with her? I think we drum up enough interest from this forum to warrant a forum special!
She can only make so many at a time we will just have to be patient and await the next batch and as always it will be first come first serve. :)
I don't think this is a full time job for her so she will be making it along with her other products in her spare time.

Paul.

...I’m a bit partial to patchouli the stronger the better :)

Not to derail he thread, but you need this one then:

I have a 1 oz. sample puck I have never used. I treat it like a caged Black Mamba as it's so strong!! :sick:

Not to derail he thread, but you need this one then:

I have a 1 oz. sample puck I have never used. I treat it like a caged Black Mamba as it's so strong!! :sick:
Oh I know all about that one :)

IMG_1192 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom