Guess the razor....

AL9nZEVM72rNZaSfPBATHavjreLjiyb_NFk0YPIkiyOGpUWUJWHgPI9zrB2SFhPSyuuiZrguf9exJPtBJHG_QVfqT7bQFxFCe2mApSuKo13-CEkLcGqgruWsTYOo88idU4WxqzNwJ3N1D6kagObi5YNLg2Yxpw=w1200

It does (just) hold a Feather or de-spined GEM blade:

AL9nZEURGVfOzH9DtYVgaC4S50CJk-RI8V6E9kHYhUqkQm2a5e2Fy3g0XdWn-qW5-JqcJA-rHYsAwdlT7gsd-4sk_3ZoWDKft1DVYso7NXx9hiKgEU7oVuxULuM3z2_SckjVxnZ_yaRjAfL2eLGCyuKFToZ1QA=w1200

Obviously the back edge is a tad dull! :ROFLMAO:

You can see the base plate now has a gap ... hence self-adjusting.

I'll defer to @ATG to post the next one if we have it correct
Thank you kindly for your offer.

Technically I should have only posted on here in two months time as that's how much I was intending to keep the Rocca in rotation but my skin would have not survived so here I am prematurely moving on to my second razor for the year.

Definitely a contemporary choice but not an easy one to identify (so I think). First of all the head and handle are not the same make. Both are 'inspired' (read copied should you wish) from other razors. There're both in stainless steel and I shan't say anymore......

Mystery Razor.jpeg

If anyone is collecting that type of Wilkinson razor, there's an early one on Etsy at a fairly reasonable price. Not sure if it's a Pall Mall or not. I've never heard it refered to as a "special," and my interest is more geared towards the Empire sets.

Edit: didn't realize it shipped from the States. Figured it was a UK listing.

Back
Top Bottom