Guess the razor....

I5wWjKgYOLa39CmnicRHkMlkOAGYCSSA7RtFmWLi_xdbfH1iz_q1Pb_TpVPNwSWZWASgVZRPSlu9DOYXv8Gv3UW9W64QWtgL83hH37ivvIcpVkrmN-N_Kluv9VtkHqtOuR6Vyu0cRbsyidrgveIBxuwi3WFWaIHJIU4WQE4SWr-9PLomAdD9uqe9p2tnZnio21RloiiXhiwD5feN9-QGrthNL5NqJF6DYjSv8BSntzI2fn__170YjrHR35I7-epuYN6WMrve0l1JUjFjmOsaEMHvgNFCUR6n3JQVzZA1JftIltPPiDMFKdk6h_qldjE9R8ixdYK7GMtCbjR1Q74y3m-CDPcTKYA-fmmoH8oeSzm5RcLIuM8cKIKnI0Fbea_VTC1UIUDX7OhDrmDD7E9xxh1bXWANHDqH4rUSQTwyLJSfPN2GTOIZcv_EdYLYGbEixevRkQQeuGUO4V6LJ20LuOB7ZvoJ2SfMFEyKAOVU_m6ZX_dF09yON4h-ZimdM8hJZ3aVJ5lvAktN8HCjqJlul2-3q5jWfM2FpRwxZvay8AZAyPnTHnXGDAjGF66dAgE1RRdQ7pC0pWfiDPoEet4YM7C86FCCDOL-qCOf54m-NUBIKa_oB5MchTgp2mlxH3YYlYWG83-neyTt4Ybu_sAFMe_ARWMt7UL_jMXPS4XiYlAPi6zGyT1wY9UmeFuzfkoWeGpjviXgFBVxrjNT7ND5PxSdtKoUVArlxOfKcKEZ--6KnaP1QLgQkgc5lN8N68YiA_qmQBlbRlSM1LBHQSvTx6Yr6zyLidiM-RgLqyAmvuGDVrxpDec0PiCFbBVMoH4cO_4UTT4Az_em97wDOVROu-IgFBUfh06Vt9AOrrPcvRG3cQ2xZtPhZq9vmvyMR5VfKjjXnqZYaYndaX-jc3P9772MeZB_YMCPq6HAmr3jIdrfPg=w1200

Comb at both sides and hooks to hold some sort of proprietary double-edge blade.

This razor was very short-lived and if you think you can identify the handle as from a razor with the name of a particularly well known street in London then you're on the right lines ... dig deeper!

Darn it! I missed the opportunity to post a mystery photo of my next razor in line. And as I have absolutely no clue of the above, god knows when I'll be able to do it :cry::D

The handle is the key to this one ... and a street in London.
I knew the basic name of the razor immediately as I have a Black Complete Set but never saw it in the de style with no roller and so at a loss and no time to research as of yet..... NICE though !

I have a googled searched list of most known London streets next to me ...and nothing.....completely hopeless I am :geek:

I actually found it but will give others time. My find shows the name but no connection to the street in London as the later Wedge blade razors had.....

I actually found it but will give others time. My find shows the name but no connection to the street in London as the later Wedge blade razors had.....

The street name gives the name of the razor that is better known for that handle ... hence once you have that, dig deeper (older).

I have a googled searched list of most known London streets next to me ...and nothing.....completely hopeless I am :geek:

It's all after PM.

Back
Top Bottom