GREAT DAY

Juventus and Munchester United lost today and Inter is winning , that is great day for my taste.

My favorite football team is Inter Milan, reason why I dont like Juventus is obvious, for MU don't know why, it is dated so long ago that I can't remember, only know that I'm supporting any team that can win PL beside them.

Anyway what's your favorite football team?

I work in sports ticketing, so have to endure an awful lot of sports related chat. Being based in Stoke, unsurprisingly there are lots of Stoke City supporters where I work, but there is also a huge amount of Man U fans....I always enjoy the office banter when they lose :D My boss is a Man U fan, but she has a sense of humour when they lose. That said, I don't actively follow football (apart from for the TSR fantasy league), but have been to a few matches, one of which was Ipswich Town v Inter Milan at Portman Road, where Milan lost on the night.

Rugby on the other hand, if my team loses (Saracens), I don't like it one bit :D But there is always another game :)

Wolverhampton Wanderers, by birthright, but the last few matches I've been to have been at Aldershot and Reading due to where I've been living for the last couple of years. In terms of big clubs, I keep an eye out for Liverpool (growing up idolising Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman) and Juventus (weekend mornings watching Del Piero, Nedved, Zidane etc on Channel 4). But I've lost enthusiasm is watching football, beyond the World Cup and perhaps the latter stages of the Champions League.

I hate football, anyone with me?
I have no interest in soccer but could not muster enough passion to hate it.

I rejoice every time Sarries lose - especially at our hands. I really dislike Sarries, from their red and black on out. I consider them a most un-gentlemanly team and many of their supporters similarly. Too many Boks players, for one thing. Effective, though.

A great day.

Watched the Minis driving through Bideford on the Rallye. round my mums for a spot of lunch, walk around Bideford. Back home for feet up and a lovely Lamb Jalfrezi washed down with a bottle of Timothy Taylor Landlord. Now it's film time ! I'm easily pleased.

Back
Top Bottom