Gin & Tonic

Do men drink Gin & Tonic

• Yes

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Well, I do! Started back at New Year - bought some in for my Dad as he's become partial to the odd G&T, and ended up making myself one. It was lovely - so much more refreshing and less gassy than drinking beers! It's especially nice on a warm night like tonight.

Just got a litre of Hendrick's Gin today from someone who bought it for me in duty-free; beautiful stuff - very different from other gins. First tried it in the pub last Friday and decided it was worth treating myself to. In fact, I'm just finishing a tall glass of it right now as I type. *slurp*

365077414.jpg

Now, there's a question - lemon, or lime? I am a lime man myself, when I can get it, but apparently the master distiller at Beefeater disagrees: http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/journal/id/gin-tasting

Hiya,

Man, I love a good Gin and Tonic, especially in hot weather. Long as the tonic's fresh and bubbly and there's some fresh lime in the mix, it's a hard drink to screw up. Of course the gin does have something to do with the finished product,

Over the years I've sampled some pretty nice gins, and for whatever the reason, I decided on Beefeaters to keep in the freezer.

Martin

I certainly do. I've become especially partial to them lately. Not something I'd order down the pub, but in a restaurant or nice bar then certainly. Not with lime though, that's just wrong.

oh hell yeah.. i love a G&T.. its my lounging drink of choice:

-prepare a tumbler filled with large ice cubes
-squeeze one lime wedge over the ice and run around the rim of the glass
-chuck in a fresh wedge of lime into the glass
-pour one measure of Bombay Sapphire
-Top up with Schweppes Tonic
-sit back
-enjoy

OH yes men do drink Gin............Plymouth and forget the tonic...Its nice just by itself.....If you put tonic in you'll be drinking it like pop and end up depressed......A side effect of Gin unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom