French Artisan, Le Pere Lucien soaps.

Saw this on several boards, including B&B and SRP. Has anyone here managed to get hold of some that is able to give their own thoughts?

rum said:
jodypress said:
I ordered some from Barbiere di Figaro

Hmmmm is that an Italian site?

It's Dutch. Where Snuff's thread informing us of remaining stock of Klar Kabinett resurfaced last week, they also stock all four Pitralons and Noxema in the blue can, amongst other rarities, however, delivery is hugely expensive so a large order is required to offset that cost.

Scott.

jodypress said:
jb74 said:
Gallant & Klein are expecting to stock it either late this week or early next week.

Thanks for the link, I'd never heard of them. They stock Proraso Blue AS Balm. I'll be getting some of that lovely goodness soon :)

They are relatively new and are slowly but surely building up their range. They have a real passion for their business and are outstanding to deal with.

They have a Facebook page, so you can keep an eye out there for updates.

Thanks a lot for the kind words jb74. We are indeed expecting the Le Pere Lucien soaps to come in later this week or the next. They are lovely. They smell herby, like a Provence morning, great lather and packaging. I might have 1 or 2 samples around if any of you want to try.

Sure http://i.imgur.com/HDyn4vk.png

Ingredients: Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate Water, Coconut Oile, Glycerine, Lavandula angustifolia, Eucalyptus radiata, salvia sclarea, melafueca quinquenervia, rosmarinus oficalinis, Thymus vulgaris, Melaleuca alternifolia, Linatol, sclareol, acetate de linalyle, cineole, vindiflorol, a-terpineol

axelk said:
Sure http://i.imgur.com/HDyn4vk.png

Ingredients: Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate Water, Coconut Oile, Glycerine, Lavandula angustifolia, Eucalyptus radiata, salvia sclarea, melafueca quinquenervia, rosmarinus oficalinis, Thymus vulgaris, Melaleuca alternifolia, Linatol, sclareol, acetate de linalyle, cineole, vindiflorol, a-terpineol

Much obliged Good Sir !

Back
Top Bottom