fragrance free balm suggestions

A couple of the previous posts indicated that they use balm after A/S - is there any advantage in this? I ask because on the occasions when I us both, instinctively I use balm first.

isaiah53 said:
simmo3801 said:
I found the IK caused irritation and I don't normally have sensitive skin. The best thing I've found to use after applying aftershave is E45 moisturizing lotion. A little goes a long way, very reasonable pricewise and it works. Make sure it's the moisturizing lotion and not the ointment, could be messy!

i may give that a try, might be exactly what im after.

I like this on occasions very long lasting effect to, just makes my skin look a little to shiny.

UKRob said:
A couple of the previous posts indicated that they use balm after A/S - is there any advantage in this? I ask because on the occasions when I us both, instinctively I use balm first.

AS usually has an astringent and mild antiseptic effect, but obviously, if your skin has a layer of thicker balm on it, the AS won't do much good.

I got the King of shaves anti-bacterial face balm from Poundland yesterday. It is fragrance free and contains menthol and tea tree. I tried it today morning and it is very cooling and moisturizing.

Back
Top Bottom