fragrance free balm suggestions

im on the lookout for a decent fragrance free balm, i dont want to spend stupid money on it, but dont mind paying a little extra. ive used, and liked, boots no7 post shave balm for a while but its now been changed and has a scent, so im looking elsewhere. i dont want a balm with a short lived/ fleeting scent, just a good genuine fragrance free balm.

Best unscented one that I've used is Clinique Post Shave Soother, the anti-blemish version. Not cheap, not espcially rich or moisturising but does the job.

Ian

ive fancied the IK for a while, its just a bit pricey for my pocket to be honest. i tend to use fragrance free balm the same as i use 444, after my AS a little bit in my palm with a few more drops of after shave, and thats why i dont want to pay a lot of money for it. saying that im getting an IK itch.... :)

I found the IK caused irritation and I don't normally have sensitive skin. The best thing I've found to use after applying aftershave is E45 moisturizing lotion. A little goes a long way, very reasonable pricewise and it works. Make sure it's the moisturizing lotion and not the ointment, could be messy!

simmo3801 said:
I found the IK caused irritation and I don't normally have sensitive skin. The best thing I've found to use after applying aftershave is E45 moisturizing lotion. A little goes a long way, very reasonable pricewise and it works. Make sure it's the moisturizing lotion and not the ointment, could be messy!

i may give that a try, might be exactly what im after.

Back
Top Bottom