Finding it hard to get on with Cella

i'd keep trying it for a while - adjust your technique, monitor your progress, that sort of thing. Stick with it and not chop and change until you are decided one way or the other.

it's very easy to give up on something when you know you have a hundred other soaps you want to try but cella is definitely worth a bit of persistence. It's going to be my soap of the month for June so i'll let you know how i get on.

It is good stuff. I use an omega bristle brush, load from the tub and face lather. Not sure if it is the brush or the cella but the combination needs a lot more water than would be used with a badger brush and a 3T cream.

good man WiffWaff - I'll be looking forward to hear how you get on.

i love the scent and performance of cella. I'm working my way through a kilo brick - it's a sight to behold when you 1st receive it. mine will probably last for decade!

flip-68 said:
i love the scent and performance of cella. I'm working my way through a kilo brick - it's a sight to behold when you 1st receive it. mine will probably last for decade!

Looking forward to that then. I don't know if I'm a bit heavy-handed with the Cella as I like it so much, but I seem to be getting through the small jar really quickly.

Think I may buy a large tub of the proraso pre shave (menthol) at the same time. I love that stuff, too. I'm going to have to start storing all this stuff in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom