Feathers are growing on me...

I tried the feathers and ended up with a bunch of cuts, don't think there was much razor burn but I think I will put them away for now and try again when my technique improves. In fact I think I will do that for all the blades I have sampled, ill put them away until I feel my technique has improved and try them again, for now I think ill stick with personnas they may not give me the closest shave but they irritated my skin the least so I will practice using those for now. :blush:

atomfire said:
I tried the feathers and ended up with a bunch of cuts, don't think there was much razor burn but I think I will put them away for now and try again when my technique improves. In fact I think I will do that for all the blades I have sampled, ill put them away until I feel my technique has improved and try them again, for now I think ill stick with personnas they may not give me the closest shave but they irritated my skin the least so I will practice using those for now. :blush:

Very advisable.

atomfire said:

Have you tryed Wilkinson sword blades? thay are comfy blades I have a few that I could pif you 2 to try

Back
Top Bottom