Fatip piccolo,open comb delight!

I understand that the Piccolo handle is heavier than the Grande but by how much? is it even a meaningful difference ? The Grande feels fairly substantial weight wise, defo more than EJ89.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I didn't get on with the piccolo after my first shave with it, not the razors fault down to me being heavy handed with it . I've now become to really like this razor no problem with blade alignment .The finish is good apart from a little sharp bit on the handle that jags my finger now and again but I think it's just reminding me what it will do to my face if I don't treat it right.

I didn't get on with the piccolo after my first shave with it, not the razors fault down to me being heavy handed with it . I've now become to really like this razor no problem with blade alignment .The finish is good apart from a little sharp bit on the handle that jags my finger now and again but I think it's just reminding me what it will do to my face if I don't treat it right.

Great you stuck with it, that handle can snag the skin; adds to the charachter for me :) trust the shaves get even better.

Back
Top Bottom