Fantasy F1

Pure guess based on the times from last season im afraid, no skill involved. Did you hear they are investigating the yellow flag incident with Vettells overtake?

Boab said:
Pure guess based on the times from last season im afraid, no skill involved. Did you hear they are investigating the yellow flag incident with Vettells overtake?

Er, bit late I'd have thought?

EDIT: According to autosport.com, the FIA has stated that Vettel has "no case to answer".

I'm up for doing this again, the site we used last year doesn't seem to up and running for 2013 season yet.
I think things might be a bit different this year, the Ferrari is looking mighty fast.

I'm in!

Sure we can get more entries this year...

I will put up a tub of any TOBS shaving cream to the winners door.
There, a little Brucie Bonus.

If people prefer I will do a simple one myself just for TSR that I will update after each race and publish the results on here. The one on that site looked a bit complex and involved with transfers etc..

Lose the beard said:
If people prefer I will do a simple one myself just for TSR that I will update after each race and publish the results on here. The one on that site looked a bit complex and involved with transfers etc..

That might be a good idea, if you think you can administer it.

Back
Top Bottom