Fantasy F1

Eight teams in so far, last chance to get in before the season starts.

yes it was good to see the Friday night pit activity. Looks like you and me have picked the same team

I thought the coverage of the qualifying was good on Sky, I'm not a Murdoch fan but I can overlook that for the sake of watching some decent coverage. I never did like the BBC combo of Jake, Eddie and David.

It looks like it might be much closer this year, although Ferrari seem to be in a lot of trouble, I imagine some heads will roll back at the factory shortly.

Also nice to seee the end of the complete dominance of Red Bull, and as much as I like McClaren I don't want to see a one horse race there either, although I imagine Button and Hamilton will do a good job of tripping each other up on track.

Shame we have ended up with the same team Boab, the competition between us 2 will be all down to the final race then :)

Looks as though several of us had the same bright idea in backing Raikkonen - who promptly went and made a pig's ear of qualifying. If he doesn't improve either tomorrow or in the next few races I'm going to rue the day I opted for him - could have gone for Grosjean and saved myself some money!

I was very tempted by Raikkonen, and I wouldn't rule him out. Grosjean has proved the car has the pace and Raikkonen is a pretty good driver so I can see him causing some problems this year.

Glad I picked Button now we've seen the Mclaren pace, was that because I thought he would do well? Or was it because I want him to do well? Not sure.....

And were off!

Boab & Lose the beard take a early lead.

I thought it was a good race, lots of potential for the rest of the season!

Come on Ferrari...sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom