Exclusive: A hands-on, first look at the Blackland Blackbird razor

Boxes. Glorious boxes! Couple of quick cell phone shots. They are a bit lighter than these photos suggest since I did not edit them at all. The fit is nicely improved.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks, gents! I'm very pleased with it. So now I have soap, boxes, and stands. All we need are those pesky razors. Received word that they should be shipped to me next week. Then they head off for finishing. So we're looking at shipping in 2.5-3 weeks or so.

The plan is coming together! Well done, Shane, for getting this far - and the end in sight, too. Is she proud of you?

The end? Nope. It's the beginning!

The Mrs is thrilled. She's the biggest Blackland fan. Btw, you should all consider starting a shaving business. I can buy anything I want and she says, "well it's for the business!". :D

The end of the beginning, then, to quote a famous Brit whose name I cannot bring myself to utter.
Der Mann hatte auch seine Fehler, aber ohne ihn die Britischen Inseln wäre wahrscheinlich Deutsch sprechen heute.

@Shane, it occurred to me that you can probably steam the dent out of the box you 'dropped.'

Der Mann hatte auch seine Fehler, aber ohne ihn die Britischen Inseln wäre wahrscheinlich Deutsch sprechen heute.
Vielleicht aber ich denke, die Amerikaner würden uns gerettet nur das gleiche.
Also wenn schon Deutsch, dann bitte richtig. Es ist, genau wie Englisch, eine sehr schöne Sprache, die durch Google Translate nur verunstaltet wird. Danke.

Or as Google Translate would put it:
So when even German, then please correct. It is, just like English, a very beautiful language that is disfigured by Google Translate only. Thank you.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom