Exclusive: A hands-on, first look at the Blackland Blackbird razor

Soap soap soap soap soap.

Blackbird_Soap1.jpg

150 soaps. Now I have about half as many as you guys.
Soap4_700.png

Looks like soap.
Soap10_700.png

Works like soap.
Soap12_700.png

And there you have it. Soap.

Nice packaging Shane, the wife doesn't make use of my shaving gear after I used a straight razor on her legs, which caused irritation....

Could you expand on which fragrance oils are used in manufacture please.

Nice packaging Shane, the wife doesn't make use of my shaving gear after I used a straight razor on her legs, which caused irritation....

Could you expand on which fragrance oils are used in manufacture please.

She doesn't use it either. Her hair(from her head) just makes its way everywhere somehow.

The soap is a combination of lavender, black amber, pine, and smoke. I don't really know how to make soaps, but @LocalGentShavingCo. does. Hopefully he'll pop in and answer your questions better. These soaps are only for Kickstarter backers. But if I wind up with an extra I'll pop one in with your order, @Nishy :).

She doesn't use it either. Her hair(from her head) just makes its way everywhere somehow.

The soap is a combination of lavender, black amber, pine, and smoke. I don't really know how to make soaps, but @LocalGentShavingCo. does. Hopefully he'll pop in and answer your questions better. These soaps are only for Kickstarter backers. But if I wind up with an extra I'll pop one in with your order, @Nishy :).
That's mighty kind of you Shane, sounds like a a lovely bouquet!

Btw, does anybody else have the problem of their SO's hair making a cameo in their lather like I do in the last photo? :|

Yeah really aggravating. Still my wife is so near perfect, I'll let her off. Actually, my daughter is starting to do it too. Time to get my own bathroom :)

Depending on the prominence of the smoke scent, I may just send mine to you Avnish. I'm not a fan of 'smoke' scents but I'm curious about this blend of Shane's...so no promises. ;)

I don't find it very smoky. It kind of lingers, but isn't like Liquid Smoke. Of course, YMMV and I won't take offense if you don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom