erasmic in a bowl - melt and pour?

Shemen Zait said:
rolatruck said:
pjgh said:
Certainly my second favourite after Mitchell's.
I tried the shave stick, thought it was garbage, not unless theres a trick to using them i have missed?
Different fish the stick, uncommonly it is a different soap to the dish in a similar reverse fashion to the Wilkinson shaving soap.

Depends on the shave stick - the one on the left of the bowl is the traditional tallow formula with the red holder, the one to the right of the bowl is the same formula as the bowl.

9463415027_c6e5c6b46f_c.jpg

ultrawomble said:
Shemen Zait said:
rolatruck said:
pjgh said:
Certainly my second favourite after Mitchell's.
I tried the shave stick, thought it was garbage, not unless theres a trick to using them i have missed?
Different fish the stick, uncommonly it is a different soap to the dish in a similar reverse fashion to the Wilkinson shaving soap.

Depends on the shave stick - the one on the left of the bowl is the traditional tallow formula with the red holder, the one to the right of the bowl is the same formula as the bowl.

9463415027_c6e5c6b46f_c.jpg

As mentioned before, the stick on the right is vintage in the same way as the bowl in Paul's pic, the post was referring to the stick currently in production (the one on the left of your pic).

Back
Top Bottom