erasmic in a bowl - melt and pour?

Am starting to really like erasmic in the little black bowl, get great lathers out of it.

However, is there anyway to get it out of the bowl? Idike to put in my MWF ceramic bowl for aesthetic reasons. Can I melt it in the microwave and pour it in or would it not work with erasmic? I believe the one in the bowl is glycerin based.

I think the only way to grate it would be to break the plastic bowl. I suppose if I broke the bowl I could just put it in the MWF bowl.

What a fantastic soap! Lather like the MWF, or should I say I think it's actually better? And smells miles better too, it's underated which is just the way I like it.

I think as it is 75g it will probably swivel in the fat's dish.

Normally you should be able to just pop it out by pressing the bottom of the bowl, or run a small knife around the inside. That's what I usually do.

Re: RE: erasmic in a bowl - melt and pour?

rolatruck said:
pjgh said:
Certainly my second favourite after Mitchell's.
I tried the shave stick, thought it was garbage, not unless theres a trick to using them i have missed?
Different fish the stick, uncommonly it is a different soap to the dish in a similar reverse fashion to the Wilkinson shaving soap.

Big difference between to stick and bowl. The stick is pretty poor whereas the bowl is excellent stuff and a one of those great bargains.

Pretty sure you can microwave it albeit just try it in 10 second bursts.

I've got a nice hole in mine so will probably microwave it after I use it next to fill the hole in.

I'm guessing you would need about 3 Erasmic bowls to fill the MWF ceramic dish.

(whisper it quietly but I prefer Erasmic to MWF)

You want a nice vintage bowl for it ...

DSC07178.JPG

Back
Top Bottom