Erasmic creams and soaps

yes sir we sell them for £1.34 a tube, I have three in the shop currently and will be back in on Monday. I may even be able to sort out free postage depending on margins if this is of interest let me know and ill put gears into motion. Just an FYI we are an independent Pharmacy which has been trading for 35 years

Ok smallbeard noted and logged what ill do is wait till Monday and order whatever is needed then ill give payment details once the tues have arrived and pictures posted so everyone is happy with the product.

I use a tube of it currently and I love the smell of the cream, to my nose its similar to the soapy scent of mr Taylor's, love the metal tube looks great!

Oh and finally I should mention we also have the Erasmic bowl and shaving sticks as well as ingrams and Palmolive (tube and stick)

Thanks Avnish, much appreciated. I have a new tube, will be good to compare the old tube. I actually think the new one is very good, so if the old one is better, happy days!

Nishy said:
yes sir we sell them for £1.34 a tube, I have three in the shop currently and will be back in on Monday. I may even be able to sort out free postage depending on margins if this is of interest let me know and ill put gears into motion. Just an FYI we are an independent Pharmacy which has been trading for 35 years

PM on it's way, mate.

Hi guys I don't want to derail this thread so ill put up another on BST later tonight or tomorrow and take it from there all names so far on this thread wanting a tube or several have been noted

Back
Top Bottom