English Artisan Soaps?

He has some nice scents or rather nice sounding scents lol: I was looking at fougere on his page but I said no more money at the moment and I mean it lol. I can't spend yet another £15 on something I don't really need and getting good shaves with the Wickams, P&B and Nanny's rotation. I will buy some of his gear in time. He does not seem to have the fanboys and publicity of P&B and Wickhams but he does look good! I did try a sample sent by another chap of his barbershop and it smelt just like P&B Albion and performed like it too!

Last edited:
He has some nice scents: I was looking at fougere on his page but I said no more money at the moment and I mean it lol. I can't spend yet another £15 on something I don't really need and getting good shaves with the Wickams, P&B and Nanny's rotation. I will buy some of his gear in time. He does not seem to have the fanboys and publicity of P&B and Wickhams but he does look good! I did try a sample sent by another chap of his barbershop and it smelt just like P&B Albion and performed like it too!
I like P&B and I like Wickhams but For me OSP is top of the tree, meet a fanboy! :)

You'll have to do some videos and tests of his soap lol. There is a bloke on here (or is it ATG- forget his name) who is Phoenix and Beau's de-facto marketing guy lol.

Think you mean Nick Sorrell? he does some great video reviews.
Also, I put the Fredrickssons in the box, how did you get on with it? I'll get you the link after work

Hi @Drewbie I found the Fredricsson's link. I loved the fragrance of the Tea Tree and witchazel but I thought his soap needed a bit more work to produce good lather than say Wickham's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom