EDT - What do you do with it?

My understanding is that EDT and cologne are not the same thing in definition, but in practice the same thing, at least for men... Aftershave is a liberal splash on your face, cologne is put on 'pulse' points, as is EDT. I may even have picked opinion up from here...

Hiya,

The hell with pulse points. Whatever frag I use is applied to my chest area. Heh, I also target a small amount for just above my left wrist, so that I can take a whiff or two during the day if I like (and I do like).

Martin

dodgy said:
Hiya,

The hell with pulse points. Whatever frag I use is applied to my chest area. Heh, I also target a small amount for just above my left wrist, so that I can take a whiff or two during the day if I like (and I do like).

Martin

Hey Marvin, finally something we have in common, though I'm sure you'll gain a sense of humour too some day... :angel: I too spray a few times on my chest/tummy before putting on my shirt. The scent seems to last longer that way.

Pig Cat said:
Hey Marvin, finally something we have in common, though I'm sure you'll gain a sense of humour too some day...

As usual, your kindness is appreciated, but I think if I hadda sense of humor it woulda showed up by now. It ain't made itself known, as you so graciously pointed out.

I've watched all tv shows of that famous Limey comedian Sir Benjamin of Hillingsdale, in order to try and understand truly great UK humor, but it's not something that's in me. I blame my puritanical Mid Western upbringing.

Thank you for your optimism, but I know my family and friends think of me as 'the unfunny one'.

Marv

The unfunny one?

Here's one

images-1.jpg

And he's still not smiling.

dodgy said:
Pig Cat said:
Hey Marvin, finally something we have in common, though I'm sure you'll gain a sense of humour too some day...
I've watched all tv shows of that famous Limey comedian Sir Benjamin of Hillingsdale, in order to try and understand truly great UK humor, but it's not something that's in me. I blame my puritanical Mid Western upbringing.

Just practice this funny face three times a day and see me again in six weeks.

benny-hill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom