EDC

Received two rather inexpensive items in the mail - both around $5 each;

1) A brass quick release.
Thought I'd try a non-magnetic one to see how it compares.
It's a tad long but seems well machined and functions properly. It went on the keychain for now to see how I like it.
o853i9.jpg

2) A brass key organizer
jfhpw5.jpg

It comes with a number of brass spacers that you can use to 'pad' the space between they keys and so that it fastens securely around your keys (so that you 'bend' them in and out of the metal loop when in need).
I am only for now planning on using two keys with it so I'll have to go and pick up some extra spacers but if you have 3 - maybe 4 - keys it should fit nicely.

I went through and took away some things and ended up with what, for now, feels like a rather good keychain setup.
Once I get the #TUKK in end of January the Van Hoy knife will be replaced by that one though.
2l9iemp.jpg

Received two rather inexpensive items in the mail - both around $5 each;

1) A brass quick release.
Thought I'd try a non-magnetic one to see how it compares.
It's a tad long but seems well machined and functions properly. It went on the keychain for now to see how I like it.
o853i9.jpg

2) A brass key organizer
jfhpw5.jpg

It comes with a number of brass spacers that you can use to 'pad' the space between they keys and so that it fastens securely around your keys (so that you 'bend' them in and out of the metal loop when in need).
I am only for now planning on using two keys with it so I'll have to go and pick up some extra spacers but if you have 3 - maybe 4 - keys it should fit nicely.

I went through and took away some things and ended up with what, for now, feels like a rather good keychain setup.
Once I get the #TUKK in end of January the Van Hoy knife will be replaced by that one though.
2l9iemp.jpg
Like both. Any linkage to the sellers?

I just picked up one of these for my Dad the other day. I really want one of these. Sorry for the factory pics, but I never opened the package.

86ece34b730c1ffd5fa3609383f09d53.png

3f99e6d8501e721044745000a4b34f5e.png

4b45197f976b0563f31990a37b45e847.png

f5893d9bc9a5a4792a49785ed8c81714.png

Look at how small that thing is. It is the perfect multitool for someone who doesn't really need anything big. No bigger than a med-large folder, and a pocket clip to boot.

Guess which knife is next on my list? :)

I just picked up one of these for my Dad the other day. I really want one of these. Sorry for the factory pics, but I never opened the package.

86ece34b730c1ffd5fa3609383f09d53.png

3f99e6d8501e721044745000a4b34f5e.png

4b45197f976b0563f31990a37b45e847.png

f5893d9bc9a5a4792a49785ed8c81714.png

Look at how small that thing is. It is the perfect multitool for someone who doesn't really need anything big. No bigger than a med-large folder, and a pocket clip to boot.

Guess which knife is next on my list? :)

That's a really nice one

*sings Brittney Spears*

Ooops I did it again, I dropped my keys and smashed my trit vial, ow baby baby!

Think I will refrain from buying another. Thats two I have smashed in three weeks :mad:

Finally picked up some additional brass spacers for the key organizer I picked up.
It was a bit fiddly to fit them onto the rod and tighten it all down - but now that they are on they hold the keys really securely and when not in use I 'bend' them up into the U-shape and when I need to use one I just turn it outwards. Nice, solid feel to it.

Picked it up for $5 from a seller in China - 2014nice2014 - who seems to have gone into some sort of holiday coma as he hasn't listed anything for days.

2n8xagm.jpg

wqslc5.jpg

Finally picked up some additional brass spacers for the key organizer I picked up.
It was a bit fiddly to fit them onto the rod and tighten it all down - but now that they are on they hold the keys really securely and when not in use I 'bend' them up into the U-shape and when I need to use one I just turn it outwards. Nice, solid feel to it.

Picked it up for $5 from a seller in China - 2014nice2014 - who seems to have gone into some sort of holiday coma as he hasn't listed anything for days.

2n8xagm.jpg

wqslc5.jpg

Nice little sinnet knot lanyard [emoji106]

2n8xagm.jpg

wqslc5.jpg
I want one. Link please

Back
Top Bottom