do you use a moisturiser

Use it if my skin feels like it needs it. Like many, I need it more in the winter months. For the past year or so I've used a cheap moisturiser (e.g. Simple) on unshaven days and balm (e.g. Boots #7) after shaving, a few mins after an AS lotion. I've found I have more need for moisturiser as I've moved into my 40s. Ageing eh :rolleyes:...a lot better than the alternative mind you!

Hey JohnnyO, isn't the Bluudog a shave gel and not a shave cream? Well, it is here in Australia. But agree. Can only be used as an emergency and with a cartridge

Hi DS. here in Gt Britain we can get gel, sensitive shave cream and original in the Bulldog range. For me none of them work, however I do rate all the rest of the range.

JohnnyO. o/

I can't recall when I last used balms for the last time... years ago. I only use lotions, alcoholic ones, even in winter. I like them.

Buuut, every night I do use a moisturiser... For years it was aloe vera gel, now it's a thing that my wife got for me. Not extraordinarily nice to be put on your face, but it does wonders, and next morning your mug is in perfect condition for another great shave. Yup.

Back
Top Bottom