Do you take a few days off?

Since learning to 'properly shave', I actually enjoy the event, kinda like a mini pampering session. I sometimes take a 'Sunday' off but otherwise, even on holiday, it's a daily ritual...

I tend to shave, at a minimum, every other day. In putting it down to the fact I'm fresh-faced when it comes to shaving. If I'm feeling it I might try another shave tomorrow morning (thus two days in succession)!

I shave everyday, as you'll grow older you'll find that 'that designer look' becomes less and less cute. It becomes one step away from not polishing your shoes; forgetting to zip up your fly, and not changing your underwear everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My kinda guy ... Shiny boots, Shiny brain !

JohnnyO. o/

I tend to shave, at a minimum, every other day. In putting it down to the fact I'm fresh-faced when it comes to shaving. If I'm feeling it I might try another shave tomorrow morning (thus two days in succession)!
Replying to myself, I will herein be reserving straight razor shaving to every 48 hours, minimum. Not a terrible shave this morning but more sensitivity/redness than I've been used to of late. I think I need to give my stubble the time to grow out so I'm not aimlessly hacking trying to get everything 'buttery smooth'.

My first proper post - thanks for the warm welcome on the intro page.

I'm becoming a bit of an addict - I really look forward to pampering myself with a straight razor shave in the evenings and shave every day if I have time. I don't know if there's a conditioning thing going on but I seem less prone to razor burn at the moment - maybe my technique has improved some.

No shave today for me due to excessive amounts of alcohol last night. I find hungover skin doesn't take to well to being shaved.

Apart from specifics like the above, I shave everyday in the week with an early evening shave on a Saturday taking care of the weekend

Back
Top Bottom