2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00*** x1
3 x Shaving cream tube £2.50
5 x 3 bars soap £5.00*** x2

C & E Sienna

2 x Shaving cream tubes £2.50*** x1
2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00*** x1
1 x Refill £5.00
2 x Cologne 100ml £12.00

8 x C & E Sweet almond oil moisturising shave soap mug refill 50g £2.00 each*** x1

1 x Applewoods Ever Cologne 100ml £15.00

These items are very limited so please buy sooner rather than later if interested. I still have a very small amount of Crabtree & Evelyn Pure badger shaving brushes available.

Post and packing will vary depending on how many items you buy. I use Royal Mail and price is detirmed by weight. I am happy to give a postage calculation when you order but as you will know from my other buyers I am always fair and fast. UK customers only please. Please let me know if I can help anyone any further.

Best wishes

Wendy

***: Gone to our resident 'rattlesnake' earlier today :lol: :oops: (that is the undersigned)
(Wendy's shipping them to you tomorrow, Steve- and I promise no more goodies sent to Sunbury...) :lol:

i have had to split with my girlfriend and move into a bigger flat to have enough room for your purchases "K".....and my trusty old postman has had a heart attack under the strain of getting your stuff to me every day !! :shock: :?

JohnnyO said:
What size of 'fridge has K got now to accomodate all this stuff !

JohnnyO. \ :lol:
I'm sorry Sir, you are unfair. :arrow:

Most of these items (that I got) do not need a refrigerator. Shave and bath soaps, for example. So please do not mislead our fellow forum members. :p

Just tell them that tomorrow I am signing the new agreement for an adjacent apartment, only to house my shaving 'acquisitions'. :lol: ;)

(a 'fridge simply wouldn't be enough anyway, Johnny!)

well i got my santal... exactly as described... smells yummy

looks like old stock as it comes in an older style of box, not the new two half slide open boxes that floris now use.

all my goodies arrived today :hungrig

Sienna deo,
bath soap,
shower gel,
ASB
Cologne, which is an older bottle and to my nose smells 'slightly' different in a good way :cool:
certainly has a 1000 less ingredients than the one you get these days

cheers Wendy

Got mine earlier this week. Slight mishap with the order I sent but Wendy sorted it out quickly and it was all with me by yesterday. Very happy with everything and loving the Sienna scent, warm, subtle and clean. :D

Tardisbasher said:
Got mine earlier this week. Slight mishap with the order I sent but Wendy sorted it out quickly and it was all with me by yesterday. Very happy with everything and loving the Sienna scent, warm, subtle and clean. :D

I must say that so far, I'm happy with the service Wendy provides as well. I'n fullfilling my large order of Sienna stuff (in which she included a free bar of soap), a mistake was made - a balm instead of a cologne. The difference between the packs is the word 'cologne' vs. 'after shave balm', otherwise they are identical so this is a genuine mistake.

At no additional cost she is dispatching a cologne, and she doesn't require me to return the balm from the Netherlands to her. If I'd need some stuff she has to offer, I would not hesitate to order from her as this seems to be a genuine honest seller.

Kudos from me.

/m

Back
Top Bottom