Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna Stuff

A member on e-bay has the following things to sell (not all listed on e-bay ) Username is : "5878wendy"

All Sienna

6 x 3 bars of soap price £5.00 each
4 x Sienna deodorant stock (now discontinued) price £3.00 each
5 x Luxury aftershave balm price £10.00 each
10 x Cologne 125ml price £12.00 each
1 x 250ml Hair & body wash price £5.00.
Shave Soap Refills £5.00 each
Shave soap with Bowls £10.00

also stocking Crabtree Nomad Stuff and Crabtree shaving Brushes too, Post & packing will depend on size of order she can give you a price when she knows what you would like.

did you just look on e-bay ?, if yes then just send her a message through e-bay, (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/5878wendy/">http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/5878wendy/</a><!-- m -->)
as she hasn't listed this stuff, it's just what she offered me, i have already ordered two sienna wooden soaps and bowls and 2 refills, and i asked if she had anything else.....i told her that i was on a shaving forum and that she would get orders if she could give us a good price, tell her that that e-bay user sunburyboy93 put you here way and she will give you those prices...

I bought a Nomad soap and bowl off her with an extra refill too - she had quite a bit that she hadn't yet listed :)

Cheers for the heads-up Steve :)

Adam

Wendy has asked me to give you guys her e-mail address to enquire about C&E products she has, it's : ben106630@yahoo.com
don't do it through E-bay as they are not happy about the e-bay message system being used for private trades..
Just mention you are from the forum and she will sort you out

You can rest assured, as i received in quality as my two wooden soap bowls and refills today, packed very very well, and products are brand spanking new

Here is a message just received from wendy regarding some other products:

"I have just found a very small collection of Floris Gentlemen's collection No 89 in my stock. I have just let one of your forum members know about this too. It is rather lovely and packaged in dark racing green boxes with luxury gold writing. As it is a small collection I am happy to give a really good price to a lucky enthusiast it includes the following 2 x wooden shaving bowls, 1 x refill, 2 x toilet water/cologne,1 talcum powder & 1 x roll on deodorant Very special price of £50.00 + p&p for the lot. I have also just come across 2 x rather nice C&E Sandalwood wooden shaving bowls.

If any of you gentlemen have ladies to spoil I have a huge range of Floris & Crabtree & Evelyn. I will forward stock list if anyone is interested.

Best wishes thanks once again for all your help- I am so delighted there are so many gentlemen still keen to keep tip top and enjoy using quality grooming products.

Wendy"

Steve

sunburyboy93 said:
Wendy has asked me to give you guys her e-mail address to enquire about C&E products she has, it's : ben106630@yahoo.com
don't do it through E-bay as they are not happy about the e-bay message system being used for private trades..
Just mention you are from the forum and she will sort you out

You can rest assured, as i received in quality as my two wooden soap bowls and refills today, packed very very well, and products are brand spanking new

Here is a message just received from wendy regarding some other products:

"I have just found a very small collection of Floris Gentlemen's collection No 89 in my stock. I have just let one of your forum members know about this too. It is rather lovely and packaged in dark racing green boxes with luxury gold writing. As it is a small collection I am happy to give a really good price to a lucky enthusiast it includes the following 2 x wooden shaving bowls, 1 x refill, 2 x toilet water/cologne,1 talcum powder & 1 x roll on deodorant Very special price of £50.00 + p&p for the lot. I have also just come across 2 x rather nice C&E Sandalwood wooden shaving bowls.

If any of you gentlemen have ladies to spoil I have a huge range of Floris & Crabtree & Evelyn. I will forward stock list if anyone is interested.

Best wishes thanks once again for all your help- I am so delighted there are so many gentlemen still keen to keep tip top and enjoy using quality grooming products.

Wendy"

Steve

cheers steve :D

i will just repeat what i said earlier, have no worries about placing orders, i have received a box load of stuff and it was all brand new and very well packed, i have also taken delivery of a HUGE box of stuff on belhalf of another member on here.

enjoy chaps.

steve

joe mcclaine said:
Somebody should jump on that old #89 stuff.

Old Floris soaps were a class above most others and the scents (before being buggered about with to comply with EU safety laws) were very nice.

If anyone gets it and fancies splitting the soaps and colognes - drop me a PM.

Sorry Vinny too late for them its all mine

joe mcclaine said:
pedro083 said:
joe mcclaine said:
Somebody should jump on that old #89 stuff.

Old Floris soaps were a class above most others and the scents (before being buggered about with to comply with EU safety laws) were very nice.

If anyone gets it and fancies splitting the soaps and colognes - drop me a PM.

Sorry Vinny too late for them its all mine

Read my post again.

Didn't say I wanted them.

Enjoy.

I know you did not want them vinny, the them refered to the people you were saying should jump on them.
Yeah was a bit confusing :oops: :lol:

Hiya,

i just wanted to echo what Joe said about the old Floris shaving soap. Years ago I bought some of that with the JF Floris scent to the pucks. Didn't care much for the fragrance, but the performance was really excellent. I'd have to rate that as some of the very best soaps I've used over the years.

Martin

well i took a chance on this one.. all seems a little odd.. but they had 100ml Floris Santal EDT for £25, which is less than half its standard retail price.. so i went for it.

Will see what arrives :)

A few more things from Wendy:

Floris Santal collection
9 x Skin conditioning shaving cream 150ml tube rrp £18.00 our price £8.00
3 x Luxury bath soaps rrp £8.00 £3.00
1 x Eau de toilette 100ml rrp £45.00 £25.00
5 x Shower and bath gel rrp £19.00 £9.00

Floris JF range

2 x 100ml aftershave balm rrp £45.00 £20.00
1x Shaving cream tube rrp £18.00 £5.00
2 x Roll on deodorant rrp £13.00 £3.00
1 x Eau de toilette 100ml rrp £65.00 £25.00
1 x Foaming bath & shower gel rrp £19.00 £9.00
1x Wooden shaving bowl rrp £30.00 £15.00

Floris Elite range

5 x Foaming bath & shower gel rrp £19.00 £9.00
1 x Eau de toilette 50ml rrp £38.00 £15.00
2 x Aftershave 100ml rrp £45.00 £20.00
1 x Aftershave balm 100ml rrp £45.00 £20.00
2 x Deodorant 75g rrp £12.00 £3.00

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood range
6 x Aftershave balm 100ml £10.00 each
2 x Shave soap refill £5.00

C&E Nomad

5 x Hair and body wash £5.00
6 x Deodorant sticks £3.00
2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00
3 x Shaving cream tube £2.50
5 x 3 bars soap £5.00

C & E Sienna

2 x Shaving cream tubes £2.50
2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00
1 x Refill £5.00
2 x Cologne 100ml £12.00

8 x C & E Sweet almond oil moisturising shave soap mug refill 50g £2.00 each

1 x Applewoods Ever Cologne 100ml £15.00

These items are very limited so please buy sooner rather than later if interested. I still have a very small amount of Crabtree & Evelyn Pure badger shaving brushes available.

Post and packing will vary depending on how many items you buy. I use Royal Mail and price is detirmed by weight. I am happy to give a postage calculation when you order but as you will know from my other buyers I am always fair and fast. UK customers only please. Please let me know if I can help anyone any further.

Best wishes

Wendy

sunburyboy93 said:
A few more things from Wendy:

Floris Santal collection
9 x Skin conditioning shaving cream 150ml tube rrp £18.00 our price £8.00
3 x Luxury bath soaps*** x3 rrp £8.00 £3.00
1 x Eau de toilette 100ml rrp £45.00 £25.00
5 x Shower and bath gel rrp £19.00 £9.00

Floris JF range

2 x 100ml aftershave balm rrp £45.00 £20.00
1x Shaving cream tube rrp £18.00 £5.00
2 x Roll on deodorant rrp £13.00 £3.00
1 x Foaming bath & shower gel rrp £19.00 £9.00
1x Wooden shaving bowl rrp £30.00 £15.00

Floris Elite range

5 x Foaming bath & shower gel rrp £19.00 £9.00
1 x Eau de toilette 50ml rrp £38.00 £15.00
2 x Aftershave 100ml rrp £45.00 £20.00
1 x Aftershave balm 100ml rrp £45.00 £20.00
2 x Deodorant 75g rrp £12.00 £3.00

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood range
6 x Aftershave balm 100ml £10.00 each
2 x Shave soap refill £5.00

C&E Nomad

5 x Hair and body wash £5.00
6 x Deodorant sticks £3.00
2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00*** x1
3 x Shaving cream tube £2.50
5 x 3 bars soap £5.00*** x2

C & E Sienna

2 x Shaving cream tubes £2.50*** x1
2 x Wooden shaving bowls £10.00*** x1
1 x Refill £5.00
2 x Cologne 100ml £12.00

8 x C & E Sweet almond oil moisturising shave soap mug refill 50g £2.00 each*** x1

1 x Applewoods Ever Cologne 100ml £15.00

These items are very limited so please buy sooner rather than later if interested. I still have a very small amount of Crabtree & Evelyn Pure badger shaving brushes available.

Post and packing will vary depending on how many items you buy. I use Royal Mail and price is detirmed by weight. I am happy to give a postage calculation when you order but as you will know from my other buyers I am always fair and fast. UK customers only please. Please let me know if I can help anyone any further.

Best wishes

Wendy

***: Gone to our resident 'rattlesnake' earlier today :lol: :oops: (that is the undersigned)
(Wendy's shipping them to you tomorrow, Steve- and I promise no more goodies sent to Sunbury...) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom