Counterfeit iridium Super Stainless on ebay from idiotdoc

Re: Super iridums on ebay

Apparently the speeling is awl rong on teh sydes. Luk for the speeling of "Procter and Gamble". If it's Doctor and Hamble or similar, they're Chinese knock offs by the looks of it.

Re: Counterfeit iridium Super Stainless on ebay from idiotdo

Apologies to those who purchased due to my opening post :(

The seller has been in contact and has agreed to refund the goods.

I'm sending them back today.

Incedentially, the address on the envelope is: (not sure where the line breaks should be)

G/F 08 KWong Sang House
CTR
151-153 Hoi Bun Rood
Kwun Tong
Kowloon
Hong Kong

I have just emailed dridiot to ask where to send my blades back to.

This, plus a few other things going on at the moment, makes me feel quite bummed to be honest :(

The HK address I posted above is a central depot - nit sure if it's unique to him.

Lesson learned - not buying from china again . . .

Well gents... eBay seller idiotdoc is not the same as eBay seller dridiot... in fact if you look he's tried to replicate dridiot's eBay persona & shop front - to what purpose I don't know... but of course one can speculate on the motive behind that, even if he's generally a legitimate trader of legitimate goods (which I have no reason to suspect otherwise).

Not going to let them anywhere near my face!

Unknown manufacturing process by an unknown manufacture.

We have no idea if they are sterile or if the "glue" compound (which feels like grease) is safe.

Now have a returns address

James Fong
Kitchener Road Post Office
P.O. Box 032
Singapore 912002

BlkKnight said:
Now have a returns address

James Fong
Kitchener Road Post Office
P.O. Box 032
Singapore 912002

I have had an email back from him as well and he gave me the same address.

Do you think he is a genuine seller who has been duped as well?

I am beginning to feel quite paranoid and depressed at the moment as lots of things are not going right for me :(

I actually think he could be genuine.

You'd have thought if he were a proper scammer he'd put on more than 1500 blades - He'd milk it for all he could get before people realised.

This is bad. I saw them for sale and was tempted. Sorry blknight had these problems.
Probably didn't need to but I just checked my packs of iridiums, just in case, even though I got them a while ago.
If they go to all the trouble of copying the logo, colours and design of the originals as,much as possible, why do they get the company name and address wrong? Can't imagine it is to avoid misrepresenting themselves as Procter and Gamble?

BlkKnight said:
I actually think he could be genuine.

You'd have thought if he were a proper scammer he'd put on more than 1500 blades - He'd milk it for all he could get before people realised.

He has sold a lot of goods (over 3000) and has a shop on ebay so he may be genuine, but just a word of warning even if you have sorted out returning them I would open a dispute case that way you have a bit of protection. BTW he is now "out of office until 13/02 for New Year". Ebay have set time for returning stuff and getting refunds and if you stray even an hour outside the "computer say's NO !"

** Update** As fast as I was typing this the seller has refunded my money and has told me to refuse to accept the blades and tell the P.O. to return to sender. Looks like he got caught out as well??

Back
Top Bottom