Coming soon: Rocnel SE50 razor - and Rocnel DE42

@Bechet , hopefully next month. Now test users are giving some feedback so they will make some minor changes. This time they won't take any pre orders since it caused incredible workload and some frustration among people. This time they will be all sold through extrashaving.com in first come first served basis.

I think that's a very smart move.
Let them focus on making the things and outsource the selling of them...

Please give us a heads up - and release when all of America is asleep, if there is such a time. Yeah! New York.
Lol..iv often been up late to discover new products released in America, the Cobra razors being one of them!

Well, probably it will be put online during Turkish working hours meaning 08.00 - 18.00 GMT +2 so no worries about Americans looting the store. :D

Well, probably it will be put online during Turkish working hours meaning 08.00 - 18.00 GMT +2 so no worries about Americans looting the store. :D
Only problem is extrashaving.com are suffering from the same communication problem as Rocnel and are not really answering mail or even send a confirmation email. I've ordered a handle and stand and still got nothing beside the PayPal email confirming the payment, but nothing else. I wonder if it's a language barrier or just different working customs. Not too worried as it was the same when I purchased the Rocnel, and I'm not in any hurry or anything, but a little "order registered/in processing" goes a long way IMO.
When it comes to quality, the finish is superb. Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent.

No chance of the new razors being ready by then

Nope.
I keep hearing different dates ranging from end of this month all the way to August but regardless it seems like they'll be made available w/in the next 7-8 weeks. By then I guess we'll also know more about payment options for Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom