Coming soon: Rocnel SE50 razor - and Rocnel DE42

Looking on other forums there is a screw underneath, guessing its the handle screw which goes though the baseplate and puts pressure on the topcap

Performed great even with this horrible soap.

addeu0.jpg

I 'registered' my interest in one of these ages ago and had forgot all about it. Haven't heard a dickey bird, but from memory, the original price suggested was much cheaper than $86??

Doh!! I guess I'll just have to be a bit more patient then to hear back from them... (or is it all over and my 'registration' didn't work?)

@StephenShave Rocnel is still working on fulfilling all pre orders for Rocnel SE. Since thousands ordered it is taking a little time. I know they are about to finish preparation of another 400 razors next week.

Meanwhile Rocnel SE50 is a new razor using Feather Artist Club Blades like Mongoose and Cobra.

@Bechet , hopefully next month. Now test users are giving some feedback so they will make some minor changes. This time they won't take any pre orders since it caused incredible workload and some frustration among people. This time they will be all sold through extrashaving.com in first come first served basis.

Back
Top Bottom