Closed Cobra Classic Pass Around - COMPLETE

I think I am ready to pass this beauty on now ;)
4th shave update:
My thoughts are similar to previous shaves... Yeah is a cracking razor, pretty, weighty, not particularly aggressive IMO. Blades don't last as long as NOS Schick or Japanese Schick Injector blades so it makes it one of the more expensive razors to run with.
Shave 2 and 3 were about the best, the Feather Pro is savage feeling on the first run out, smooths nicely then is rough and draggy by shave 4.
Nicer in use than a Mongoose, not as industrial ;)
So to sum up, many thanks to Martin @Nico1970 for yet another fabulous pass around.
But the Cobra is not for me and that gets another monkey off my back!

@Burgandy your up next please PM me your details...

I think I am ready to pass this beauty on now ;)
4th shave update:
My thoughts are similar to previous shaves... Yeah is a cracking razor, pretty, weighty, not particularly aggressive IMO. Blades don't last as long as NOS Schick or Japanese Schick Injector blades so it makes it one of the more expensive razors to run with.
Shave 2 and 3 were about the best, the Feather Pro is savage feeling on the first run out, smooths nicely then is rough and draggy by shave 4.
Nicer in use than a Mongoose, not as industrial ;)
So to sum up, many thanks to Martin @Nico1970 for yet another fabulous pass around.
But the Cobra is not for me and that gets another monkey off my back!

@Burgandy your up next please PM me your details...
How Do You Rate the Aggressiveness of the Cobra in Injector Terms ?..o_O

Billy

Not here yet. I've a red card through the door but I think (hope) that's for the wedding rings I've had made.
Side note buddy I did the same and after a month the white gold turned a shade of yellow. Expensive and well established and reviewed American website. H.Samuel were bloody awful too. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom