Chubby 2 best, shedder?

Can't believe they went in his favour. Especially as hair had fallen out in transit.

Is there a Simpsons warranty on the brush?

Can't believe they went in his favour. Especially as hair had fallen out in transit.

Is there a Simpsons warranty on the brush?

I'm not sure. He said it was only a few months old. But during the case he ignored basically all my messages saying only that the brush is still breaking in. But it has the made in England sticker on it, which to me suggests its older

I had a Chubby 2 in Best recently which was brand new and apart from loose hairs in the knot before getting it wet I would say it didn't loose more than a dozen hairs. so after about 2 or 3 uses no more bristles were lost. I didn't get on with the chubby and I sold it on the BST here but not because it was a shedder. I'd pursue this guy because even a Chubby 2 won't and won't be able to take losing 600 hairs without the knot altering quite a bit from what it's intended characteristics should have been.
I bought the Chubby 2 off 1morepasswill and it has lost less than 5 hairs. It's the only brush I use so that's a good record for a brush you can paint the ceiling with!

They have issued me with a courtesy refund. So I think that means he keeps the money and EBay have refunded me themselves.

Back
Top Bottom