Christmas nibbles

I do not enjoy most Christmas food items. I don't eat Turkey, Sprouts, Christmas pudding, or Dundee/Fruit cake. I have started to eat Mince pies. So generally I prefer Sausage rolls, and the first time trying Pigs in Blanket. I eat cheese and charcuterie all year round so no change there.

What does anyone on here get in to snack on over Christmas?
I tend to go for brie and gorgonzola with crackers, olives, Serrano ham, mini gherkins, smoked salmon. Discovered Snowdonia black bomber cheese the other year and that blew my socks off how good it was, late to the party on that one I know.
Just looking for ideas really, and I'm a bit nosy too ☺️
Love everything you’ve mentioned

Absolutely no goodies for me this year.
i’m stuck in Angola until mid to late january.
Hotel food totally shite so i’ll need to start biting my nails just to get something to eat.
oh i forgot the shops do sell Pringles which might be an option, Followd by a glass of beer,
i was going to say a lovely glass of beer but i can’t even say that.
it’s just beer
not very good beer but when in Rome do as the Angolans do :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely no goodies for me this year.
i’m stuck in Angola until mid to late january.
Hotel food totally shite so i’ll need to start biting my nails just to get something to eat.
oh i forgot the shops do sell Pringles which might be an option, Followd by a glass of beer,
i was going to say a lovely glass of beer but i can’t even say that.
it’s just beer
not very good beer but when in Rome do as the Angolans do :ROFLMAO:
Angola!? FFS…

I was going to say Angola FFS but our resident BDSM (Bonnie Dour & Spanked by Matron) Graeme beat me to it! Hope you get out of there soon Mike! I thought my job was arse (it is) but at least I don't get sent there for Christmas!

Great to see more creative torture methods from Matron again!

Brie with grapes. Ardennes pate on toasted wholemeal bread. Pigs in blankets with cranberry jelly and stuffing balls. Blandey’s Madeira.

I love dates, but five years ago a large filling disintegrated when I bit into a date on Christmas Eve… haven’t touched one since. Top tip: if you have a problem with disintegrating teeth, always keep some orthodontic wax in the house.

Back
Top Bottom