CHELSEA!!!!

Thanks Neil, finals tend to be poor and I would have turned off if I were a neutral, infact I did and listened to the radio until things warmed up a bit.

Two very ordinary sides scratching around to salvage something from poor seasons, wing and a prayer for the 19th May.

antdad said:
Thanks Neil, finals tend to be poor and I would have turned off if I were a neutral, infact I did and listened to the radio until things warmed up a bit.

Two very ordinary sides scratching around to salvage something from poor seasons, wing and a prayer for the 19th May.

Speaking as a neutral - I didn't find it dull (although you have to bear in mind I'm used to watching Oldham.) I thought it was a really interesting game - proper ebb and flow type stuff.

Overall, the right team won (given Chelsea controlled it for 2/3 of the match) but the last 30 minutes was the most exciting part of it. I finally saw a bit of what Andy Carroll could bring to Liverpool, hopefully he can do more of that next season.

Really looking forwards to next weekend now! And the Champ League final thereafter.

Actually, the username came about years ago after prolonged listening to Lenin of the Rovers (on the way to Wembley) where Chopper made appearances under various guises (favourite being Colonel C 'Hopper' Harris.) It seemed appropriate when registering for a site the next day and then stuck.

Fantastic stuff!! So pleased for the team - what they might slightly lack in quality, they make up for in heart. Drogba an absolute man mountain. Also pleased for Ryan Bertrand who was on loan at Oldham as a youngster and was a joy to watch.

What an unbelievable ride that was, from self destruct in mid season to Champions of Europe.

Well done to WestHam and Hearts, never mind Tottenham :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom