Chelsea at it again.

"Aye well, I'll away elsewhere and be a mug. Beats arguing with the likes of you. Goodbye TSR, I have a feeling you won't miss me."

Your first post in this thread that's right.

Al H said:
Children behave

If I had a pound for every Chelsea fan I met who went to Munich, UTD fan who went to barca or scousers who went to Istanbul I would be a millionaire. :icon_razz:

The comfort of my local pub :icon_razz:

No one has ventured a direct response to the OP. I guess we already have the answer. Will be interesting to see if Rafa makes it to the end of the season.

Hughes has gone now. The merry go round continues ......

Even Rafa should last to the end of the season unless it's a complete disaster when you know who will probably refuse to take over the nut house.

They should but won't.

The terry affair, clattenburg, Treatment of ranieri and RDM is enough proof of how classless as a club they are. Never mind the senior players getting AVB the sack

John terry parking in disabled bays, his conduct in S Africa, Wayne bridge etc etc etc.

Yet you have tony pulis, Rory delap running marathons, climbing mountains and cycling every where for the local hospice DONNA LOUISE TRUST every year gives me immense pride in my club.

We are not perfect as jermaine pennant proves but we try our best and pulis soon ships out the troublemakers.

Local business man Peter Coates has kept season tickets around £350 for the last 7 years.

As you can tell I love my club.

An example of the classy ness of stoke. 6 years ago we had Rory delap on loan from Sunderland. Ironically he made his debut against his parent club Sunderland and one of his former clubs broke his leg, Rory didnt moan pulis still said he was committed to buy him and the rest is history

Post Terry they were clearly a bit antsy about being seen to do the right thing by their black players and over reacted after a few poor decisions and a fairly traumatic loss. I think talk about damage to Clat's reputation, damages and so on is excessive, he'll be back on the circuit and won't touch a Chelsea match for another year I bet. I'm not sure about the correct procedure, I suspect they didn't either if they felt their only course was to openly report it before an investigation took place but then they have a duty of care to their players too.

Rock and a hard place, it wouldn't take much to express regret if not a full blown apology, don't hold your breath..

Don't take the moral high ground Al, Pulis likes to as well but that makes him a hypocritical shit bag...cry cheat about diving as long as your bunch of thugs get away with what they do.

Hiya,

Man, I go away for a day or so and now see that Graeme has gone poof? Is that right? He's done here then?

I have no idea about the various foreign soccer teams and their standings or reputations. Wish I could understand what all the fireworks were about.

I hope he decides to rejoin the group. I enjoy having him as a forum member. Sheeesh.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom