Brown or Red Sauce? HP or Heinz?

Yes it's the sausage or bacon sandwich game so which is it?

Must admit to not getting HP (too sweet and gloopy) but being a recent convert to quite posh brown sauce (Wilkin & Sons - Tiptree)

Re: Brown sauce or Red Sauce

antdad said:
Yes it's the sausage or bacon sandwich game so which is it?

Must admit to not getting HP (too sweet and gloopy) but being a recent convert to quite posh brown sauce (Wilkin & Sons - Tiptree)

Tiptree do a very nice tomato ketchup as well.

I'm quite happy with either.

I used to love Hoe's brown sauce...I haven't seen it for years but it had a slight tang to it rather than the HP. Magnificent <<drifting and lost in nostalgic bacon sandwich heaven.>>

I often like a bit of rough (er no, not that) Hammonds, Daddies. mmmmmm.

I can multi-task now red, brown? I don't care as long as I get it lashed on all over!

:hungrig

Brown, Ketchup, Mustard etc. they are all good at the right moment and with the right food... one of my work colleagues twisted my arm to go for a full english a few weeks ago, it was superb :hungrig :cool:

Never been very keen on red sauce but always had a little soft spot for brown.

The past year or two it's been reggae reggae sauce for the bacon or sausage rolls, I like the little extra kick. My brother in law has been trying to convert me to daddies brown sauce, I think it's working.

Brown all the way baby.....loverly with burnt bacon and burnt sausages

at least thats how i get them delivered.... :lol:

Red sauce on most things including bacon/sausage/egg sarnies. Exceptions include macaroni cheese and cottage pie when I would use brown. My father in law puts brown sauce on his fish & chips. Never seen anyone do that before. :?

Pig Cat said:
Red sauce on most things including bacon/sausage/egg sarnies. Exceptions include macaroni cheese and cottage pie when I would use brown. My father in law puts brown sauce on his fish & chips. Never seen anyone do that before. :?

Duffer said:
Red sauce is for children :mrgreen:

Case made Duffer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom