Blue Screen of Death

I believe my laptop may have succumbed to BSOD. Was pottering about the other day, went to open chrome and it crashed and came up with this screen:

1f279e072878e7352b2be7c1b40f28f0.jpg

I don't understand the removable storage device bit as I had nothing plugged in. My proposed solution of leaving it a few days and switching it back in again has failed, as this screen comes up when I start the laptop.

Anyone know of any easy-ish solutions or could point me in the right direction?

I must qualify this post by stating I'm useless with computers and have little technical knowledge, although I'm a quick learner if I have to be [emoji3]

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it to a repair shop. Ask them to recover all your data and copy it to a new hard drive with Windows already installed. OR - it may be something entirely different but professional help would seem to be appropriate considering your "useless with computers" assertion.

I'll just bet you didn't make a recovery boot disc - same as I haven't, come to think of it.

Take it to a repair shop. Ask them to recover all your data and copy it to a new hard drive with Windows already installed. OR - it may be something entirely different but professional help would seem to be appropriate considering your "useless with computers" assertion.

I'll just bet you didn't make a recovery boot disc - same as I haven't, come to think of it.

I think if the second suggestion does not work, this will be the route to go down.
A recovery boot disc.....hmmmm.....I can't recall making one, so I guess it didn't happen!

Taking this into account:

**googles remove laptop battery**

Do this:

Back
Top Bottom