Blades no longer on sale at eBay

More a service than sale, mate. We look after each other round these parts. TSR is family.

VV7poaF.png

Alright chaps.

To get things back on track again.

A new change.

Ebay have changed restrictions once again. It's not possible to buy blades from abroad via any seller. There are still a few listings still up, but for a few and they are barred from shipping to the UK. For example if you have a look at the RazorBladesClub ebay page, they do not send anything here.

I placed an order for some Gillette 365's a few days ago, and they have taken the listing down from My Ebay page.

It seems they are taking this issue very seriously...

My favourite blades will be history then. Treet blades, and my supreme favourite - Baili Platinum (green) and Baili Stainless (blue).
I've thought about being a wholesaler; the business side, taxes and postage puts me off.
I can get Baili Platinum (green) from Aliexpress, but the price is way above what I used to pay at Ebay, plus 20% vat and postage.

My favourite blades will be history then. Treet blades, and my supreme favourite - Baili Platinum (green) and Baili Stainless (blue).
I've thought about being a wholesaler; the business side, taxes and postage puts me off.
I can get Baili Platinum (green) from Aliexpress, but the price is way above what I used to pay at Ebay, plus 20% vat and postage.
Baili can be had from Razor Blades Club direct: https://www.razorbladesclub.com/ ... and Treet.

Baili can be had from Razor Blades Club direct: https://www.razorbladesclub.com/ ... and Treet.
Thanks. I've looked. Nearly all the blades on sale are offered as 100, but Baili green offered as 1 or 5. Aliexpress might be cheaper.
If only Connaught stocked them.
On Razor Blades Club, German Wilkinson are listed as Manufacturer: American Razor Company.
On the Baili (Weidi) website, Baili green are listed as American Razor Company.
It seems that the quality of a blade is not dependent on country, just manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom