Best metal polish?

I'm sure this has been covered on here before, but had a flick through, and didn't find any links on subject. So I'm asking the question, I'm sure there are lots of brands I already know, and have possibly used, but never with the intention of putting it onto my face after polishing. So if you gentlemen are feeling indulgent, please help me out on this matter. Many thanks in advance.

'Peek' was recommended here...so I bought some and have got on OK with it. Whether it's any better than Dura-Glit or any of the other household names I don't know...but it works well.

Autosol is a good and very mild abrasive - much the same as Peek I imagine having used both.

You need to beware some suggestions as they may be too abrasive.

782sirbrian said:
UKRob said:
mbnu54 said:
Well I thank you gents, I've ordered a 250g can of the peek to try.

250 grams!!! That's enough to polish a car about 10 times over.

I've just bought a 1 kilo tin :icon_wink:
My 250g tin is almost empty after around a year... 1KG enough to polish 40 cars !
Buying the small tubes cost alot more gram for gram.

I was just worried if I bought that much, SWMBO would start searching for things I could polish:icon_razz:

pugh-the-special-one said:
There seems to be quite a big following for Flitz and Mothers polish on the other side of the pond.

Must admit to looking at the mothers first Jamie, but with all the positive reviews for the peek, I think it'll be fine. Hadn't heard of flitz, though all variations give people a choice if they dont get on with something else.

Back
Top Bottom