Bbc sherlock

Anyone else enjoyed this ?

I found it great in all aspects (characters, plot, humor, music, scenery, etc) and looking forward to season 3, only to find out that wont air before 2014.

So in the meantime i guess i m stuck with the less good, but ok "version" of it called elementary...

I have always been a fan of mystery "noir" detective stories, so if anyone has any to suggest, please feel free to!

I loved this. The best thing I've watched on TV. I can't wait for the next series. I was definitely left wanting more from the final episode, just how did he do it?!

Good thing I have my DVDs of the first series and downloads of the second to keep me going.

I thoroughly enjoyed it too and am also looking forward to the next series. Most definitely a highlight in the BBC's programming. Mr Cumberbatch certainly seems to have made quite a career for himself.

BP, a definite plus one on the Nordic noir programmes. All three series of the The Killing were excellent as was The Bridge. I also enjoyed the Swedish Wallander series with Krister Henrikson and the Arne Dahl TV adaptions very much. In my opinion, the UK does not have all that much at the same high level as the aforementioned shows, sadly. Oh for a weekend with Sofie Gråbøl!

I believe most of the third series of Sherlock was shot in Cardiff, It's very well written and acted, but I'm a big fan of Elementary the guy who plays Sherlock in that series is also a really interesting character I think the next series of Elementary is being filmed in London.

Back
Top Bottom