Barclays Premier League.

Sorry my beloved LFC... you don't deserve to win it when you can't hold onto a 3-0 lead.

As a neutral, that was one of the best second halves I've seen in a long time. Palace are a determined unit at the moment and you underestimate them at your peril. That said, I'd have liked Liverpool to win it this year so I'm a bit disappointed.

:icon_cry2:

:huh:

:mad:

really blown it now, why-oh-why for the love of the wee man
were they chasing the goal difference instead of shutting up shop.

Bloody typical!!:mad:
3a5dce948f723958d5577b6899d87ae4_zpscce1ec0b.jpg

Northam Saint said:
They had more points Fido, so I suppose so. But that said according to UEFA they have breached Fair Play rules on spending on the squad they have.
The rules don't apply to the premiership.

Well no end of season last day drama, guess with their strike force City deserved to win it, Gerrard may never get another chance to be a Premier League champion now.

Yaya Toure unhappy because City didn't wish him 'Happy Birthday' and wants to leave the club... what a farce. Surely this has to be some sort of lame plot by his agent to have him sold without requesting a transfer?

After this weekend Spanish teams (club and national) will be holders of every major football trophy, that's worth a cake just for their modesty.

So Liverpool have signed Rickie Lambert, my question is how is he going to fit in around Suarez and Sturridge?

DPTC said:
So Liverpool have signed Rickie Lambert, my question is how is he going to fit in around Suarez and Sturridge?

As a gutted Southampton supporter, I think Lambert will mostly be a bench warmer, coming on in Premiership matches when European matches are close in order to rest others.

Back
Top Bottom