Barbaros TR-1 - Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Barbaros finally arrived. I was waiting a long time for it. I will try to review it after a week.

2s6k3df.jpg

2j2w6zk.jpg

23j4lk3.jpg

Wow! What a razor! Mildly efficient, very comfortable, a joy to use, damn near a BBS on the first outing.

Congratulations, Hasan - you have a winner here! Absolutely a first class razor.

I used my standard razor trial blade - 7 O'c Green. Could have gone to the office in two passes and felt well groomed all day but went for all three to get BBS-nearly.

The angle is slightly elevated compared to the majority of razors - just a bit. The blade sings when you have the right angle and scythes through the stubble. No chance of being bitten, just smooth, smooth, smooth.

A fantastic razor, Hasan. Mine goes straight to the top shelf! I love it!

Paired with a Balzano Superinox, a blade working very well form me with many razors, I took the TR-1 for its first shave today.
Using a thick, creamy lather made from XPEC Original for 3 passes this cobination gave a smooth close shave.

The razor preformes lovley with nice accoutic feedback helping finding the correct angle right away. Balance is great and the it shaves extremly efficent without any irritaton at all.
This razor combines top craftmanship with great shaving preformace - Hasan, you did a superb job.

Marco

I decided to get one of these before the Paypal method is withdrawn. It's all been a bit quiet on the Barbaros front. Are people happy with the razor, long-term?

Back
Top Bottom