Barbaros TR-1 - Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Hello gentlemen, a quick update:

Production has started today, estimated finish time is 1-7 February 2016.

The price will be $160 + shipping. There will be Polished and Matte versions.

I will open preorder soon and preorderers will have the chance to get it $135 ($25 discounted). I will mail to the subscribers when the preordering is open.

Regards
Hasan

Last edited:
Would have been nice to see a shave video or a test run by someone on TRS forum, buying blind is a bit of a non starter for me, there are few new releases recently that we have had a lot more info on. (Bl;ackbird, Hone, Ssygus,) to name 3

But good luck with your venture.

Would have been nice to see a shave video or a test run by someone on TRS forum, buying blind is a bit of a non starter for me, there are few new releases recently that we have had a lot more info on. (Bl;ackbird, Hone, Ssygus,) to name 3

But good luck with your venture.

Totally understandable, I understand your concerns.

I have only 2 prototypes. One was sent to a USA couple of days ago, the other was sent to Europe, will travel to Bulgaria --> Belgium --> Germany and finally UK.

To be honest, I planned a pass around and was waiting the right time to announce. Here it comes, TSR members will have the chance to pass around it, but I guess it will take at least a month for the prototype to arrive in UK.

Back
Top Bottom