Badger & Hone Is Temporarily Offline

heroblob said:
Are you still trading at the moment, or restarting in the new year.

We are still trading through eBay with limited stock, just to keep things ticking over while the website is offline, but we we launch 'officially' as it were in the new year and will be back to normal. ;)

I appreciate its been a long time! We can wait to get back.

Will keep the forum updated with any new developments and of course when we open!

Cheers guys,

Martin

Good luck, Martin!! :D But I´m sure it´ll work out nicely for you guys and it doesn´t have anything to do with luck - good service, low prices and good products tends to give lots of business.

Guys!

Just wanted to let all of you who have been nice enough to continually ask when we are releaunching the good news. We now have a firm date set...

Badger & Hone Ltd will re-open its doors on Saturday 1st Jaunary 2011. What a great way to start the new year (and a great way to take your mind off the new years party hangover!).

It's been a long few months and we are all really looking forward to being fully operational again, so we will see you all then! :D

Be sure to come and take a look on January 1st.

Cheers,

Martin
Badger & Hone

Great news Martin. I wish you every success with the relaunch, I've bought a few things from you this year and have had great service every time.

I'd told myself I was going to have a buying sabbatical for a few months at the start of the year, nothing to stop me looking though. :roll:

The menu system on the new site doesn't work very well for me (firefox 3.6.13) The menu appears but when I try and click on a sub menu it goes.

Boab said:
The menu system on the new site doesn't work very well for me (firefox 3.6.13) The menu appears but when I try and click on a sub menu it goes.

That's Strange. I'm using Firefox 3.6.13 as well and it seems to work fine for me. The menu is supposed to stay open for a couple of seconds, even when the cursor is moved from above it.

I'll look into it and see what I can find. ;)

Is anyone else having any problems?

B&H

badgerandhone said:
Boab said:

That's Strange. I'm using Firefox 3.6.13 as well and it seems to work fine for me. The menu is supposed to stay open for a couple of seconds, even when the cursor is moved from above it.

I'll look into it and see what I can find. ;)

Is anyone else having any problems?

B&H

Same problem as Boab, but Firefox 4.0b8

Back
Top Bottom