Badger & Hone Is Temporarily Offline

I've bought from these guys, and love their stuff, but it's really annoying that their website is down for the moment.
Having worked in IT, I don't see the need for taking down a website while upgrading. (at least not for this long), maybe I'm missing something?
I also know Martin is on here, so can someone please give us a estimated timeframe for the reopening of their website?
I know they have their eBay shop, but not all the products are on there, and I just love browsing :)

SO please guys, let us know when you think you'll be back online!

Cheers,

Max

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-And-Hone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-And-Hone</a><!-- m -->

I mailed and asked them after making an eBay purchase as I would rather buy through their site, the responce is below:

Hi Mark,

In all honesty, I think it will be a while. Things are going great, so we've decided to take some time off to figure out which direction we're going to head in to continue to grow the business.

We wan't to expand our product range and are having a new website designed.

We will definatly keep TSR updated with any developments.

Best Regards,

Martin Shepherd,
Badger & Hone

So their website will be off indefinitely but they are still trading through the bay.

FrenchBlade said:

I've bought from these guys, and love their stuff, but it's really annoying that their website is down for the moment.
Having worked in IT, I don't see the need for taking down a website while upgrading. (at least not for this long), maybe I'm missing something?
I also know Martin is on here, so can someone please give us a estimated timeframe for the reopening of their website?
I know they have their eBay shop, but not all the products are on there, and I just love browsing :)

SO please guys, let us know when you think you'll be back online!

Cheers,

Max

Hi Max,

At the moment we're setting up a system that syncronises all our sales channels. As its been mentioned, we are now on eBay and will soon be opening on Amazon. It's more of a nightmare than you'd think to sync the stock levels between 3 seperate websites and it's easier if we just start from scratch rather than trying to work around the current set up.

We will keep this thread updated! ;)

Cheers,
Martin

Thanks Martin,

I now understand the reason, I'm like a little kid, I need to know these things ;)

Thanks for keeping us up to date, and hopefully things will be back online soon! (any idea? Days/Weeks/Months?)

Cheers and good luck!,

Max

Yeah, seems a shame. Either they are building up to launching the site again or there's something up… eBay stock seems a little slight at the moment.

Hope everything's okay… Was hoping to pick up some Bay Rum… I was also hoping that they might stock the OBR cologne.

Hope we hear something soon.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
Yeah, seems a shame. Either they are building up to launching the site again or there's something up… eBay stock seems a little slight at the moment.

Hope everything's okay… Was hoping to pick up some Bay Rum… I was also hoping that they might stock the OBR cologne.

Hope we hear something soon.

Lipsy

Hi Guys,

Just thought I should write a quick post to update you all on our progress. I've had people contacting my by Email wondering if we are about to close... In fact, it's the total oposite. We have just become a Limited company!

The websites taking a while to complete (a couple of bad experiences with designers) but we're getting closer. The website will be open very early in the new year and we are looking forward to be back and trading through our own website again.

Thanks for sticking with us! ;)

Cheers!

Martin

Back
Top Bottom