Badger and hone

Waiting!

long-line-black-friday.jpg

Max

keep hearing a little voice in my head saying the word "Simpsons" over and over again :oops: :oops:

want to treat myself to a little brush for the new year, any thoughts on the Berkeley 46 ?

anyone have one ?

Not used the 46 the 57 however is excellent. A Simpsons emperor is on my list but I think I'm going to get my teeth into a restore first (by me I mean Beejay :lol: )

Ids said:
Not used the 46 the 57 however is excellent. A Simpsons emperor is on my list but I think I'm going to get my teeth into a restore first (by me I mean Beejay :lol: )

Bejay did a restore on a real S****y looking Butterscotch Brush for me, made an awsome job of it, lovely restored Handle with a nice new Silvertip in it :shave :shave

His prices are very good indeed, i am gonna see if i can pick up a few Shave Brushes an the Antiques Fairs this year and get some resored by Bejays Fair Hands ;)

I've got an ever ready, it's s great shape and I think made of rubber or coated in it, it's not arrived yet but I'm hoping to get a 22mm 2 band into it (I think it's an 18mm boar).

I want to get hold of a few old handles an attempt to restore them myself, but I liked the shape of this one too much to ruin it.

Amazing what you talk about queuing up for a shop to open!

Ids said:
I've got an ever ready, it's s great shape and I think made of rubber or coated in it, it's not arrived yet but I'm hoping to get a 22mm 2 band into it (I think it's an 18mm boar).

I want to get hold of a few old handles an attempt to restore them myself, but I liked the shape of this one too much to ruin it.

Amazing what you talk about queuing up for a shop to open!

:lol:

Ids said:
I'm so pleased I'm not the only one who's been trying for the last hour!

My Mrs thinkg I'm barmy keep checking in :roll: but she and many like her will stand in the freezing cold waiting for a shop to open :!: at least I'm warm :lol:

Right Chaps,

I E-Mailed Martin at B&H to see what time the doors will be open, he just replied, here is part of the message

"Unfortunately, we are having a few problems with the website which will mean we will be postponing opening until Monday"

Better to wait until monday to get the site right, i am sure the B&H guys are working as hard as possible to get this up and running

Steve

Hi Chaps,

One of your fellow forum-goers kindly reminded me I needed to get over here and update everyone :D

Unfortunatly, we've got a couple of small problems with the software we are using which mean we won't be able to launch until Monday. It's nothing to do with the new year excesses... honest :?

Our shopping cart provider are not opening until Monday, so it's doubtfull we will be able to resolve it until them. I'm currently have a play around, so who knows, I might do something right! If it works all of a sudden, I'll update you all straight away.

Thanks for all your patience!

Cheers,
Martin & B&H

Back
Top Bottom