Badger and hone

Bought an inexpensive shaving cream from badger and hone's ebay shop,it was the best price around with quick delivery.When I opened the parcel today I was in for a treat,they even threw in some sweets! :hungrig :hungrig :hungrig

This is where solid customer care shows,very pleased,will certainly purchase from them again

James_uk said:
Bought an inexpensive shaving cream from badger and hone's ebay shop,it was the best price around with quick delivery.When I opened the parcel today I was in for a treat,they even threw in some sweets! :hungrig :hungrig :hungrig

This is where solid customer care shows,very pleased,will certainly purchase from them again

The words 'inexpensive' and 'sweet' grabbed my attention. Must check this site out. :)

Parwin said:
James_uk said:

The words 'inexpensive' and 'sweet' grabbed my attention. Must check this site out. :)

leave them a negative feedback if you don't get sweets with your order :lol:

It's the quick delivery that counts in my eyes. I've been using Ebay for a long time and the past few months I've found delivery times getting worse and worse; personal sellers sometimes taking three weeks plus, and business sellers one to two weeks. I've found relatively few businesses lately delivering within five working days of purchase, which is pretty bad if you've paid them for the pleasure of first class postage.

(Is it just me or is Ebay sliding downhill a bit these days? Had various other issues as well!)

Anyway on the promise of fast delivery (Christmas and snow problems excluded!), and that they had really good prices when I looked, not to mention the 'free' delivery (so you know where you stand with the price), we've checked them out for some menthol shaving cream (ho ho).

Thanks for the heads up :)

James_uk said:

Thanks for taking the time to write about us! We really appreciate it...

It's been great that a lot of our regulars have still bought from us via our eBay shop since our website has been under development. Some have even created an account especially for the purpose! We will be launching our new site on the 1st January 2010 and hope to see you all then.

We will keep the forum updated.

Thanks once again!

Martin (B&H)

Defo gets a thumbs up from me. Only ordered once from B&H, but had great service – and I'm looking forward to seeing the new site. :hungrig

Lipsy

If the new website is anywhere near as good as the previous one you won't be disappointed!

Their service was excellent, each time I ordered the items were delivered the next day, unless it was late afternoon when they would send an eamil apologising that it would be the following day. All good!

Guys,

Thank you so much for all the positive comments. Your all far too kind! :D

To turn it around the other way though, I've never come across such loyal and friendly customers. The traditional shaving community is like one big family (especially on the shaving room) and I for one, am proud to be part of it.

Thank you once again.

Martin, B&H

I can't recomend Martin and B&H enough. Absolutely great service, and he stocks the Old Ogallala Aftershaves, which are fast becoming my favourites!

Can't wait to see the new site Martin. :shave

I'm looking forward to the new site also, bought quite a few times from B&H and they are faultless, all the way from very quick delivery to free face towels and now mints.

AJP said:
I can't recomend Martin and B&H enough. Absolutely great service, and he stocks the Old Ogallala Aftershaves, which are fast becoming my favourites!

Can't wait to see the new site Martin. :shave

+ 1 and Ogallala sure is very nice, I only wished that the labels was a tad bit more waterproof. Nothing Martin can do about that though :D

Back
Top Bottom