Attention SuperThin Fans

PS - if you look at huyn other items for sale he has a few listed in German priced in Euros which are cheaper!

9.90 euros instead of £9.90 which works out at about £8.27...... :D

It's such a long time since I tried a Red IP I'd be hard pushed to say... however when I first tried a SuperThin my observation at the time was that it seemed totally effortless - silent transfer of whiskers to sink, so smooth for me that I was convinced it wasn't cutting the beard at all (but for the hirsute residue in the sink).

When they were first available I tried a couple but I thought they just weren't sharp enough, could have been inadequate prep or the type of razor, I just can't remember.

I've bought a few now so if I really don't like em I'm sure there'll be some interest in a trade.

Antdad

I use Red IPs for my everyday and Super Thins for weekend or special occasions. I find the Super thins as easy as the IPs to shave with just less effort involved. I certainly don't have to vary my technique any. I also find they don't take my skin down to my jawbone like Feathers.

Another 204 arrived today from Vietnam the same as my first Thai ones :D

Damian it was the same ones that HM mentioned from Ebay the sellers name escapes me but if you read back thro this post his name is Huyn something or other. I think he is th eonly one that comes up on ebay now when you search for them. They came in loose packs 5 + 1 free.

My first batch of 120 were from seang which worked out a good price. Since then his prices have gone up and as the ones from Huyns are the same blades I will be sticking to them. I got my most recent lot priced in euros which was the same as he was asking in sterling so worked out a bit cheaper. They are my favourite "sharp" blade unlike feathers!

My 500 blades arrived today. Well, 540 actually. Had to sign for them at the Royal Mail Collection Centre, as I was at work when they arrived.

All of them were Thai blades, so I'm happy with that. Tempted to order a few more. I've got to take SWMBO to see the new Twilight film on Saturday, which is costing £19.40 for two of us :eek: , so I think I can justify another £20 worth of blades... :lol:

This morning I shaved with one of my newly-arrived Vietnam Super Thins in the Parat and had the best shave to date. Three days worth of stubble gone in three passes; WTG, WTG, ATG. These Super Thins for me are the best blades I've tried, including Feathers. For reference, I hate Astra blades, Bolzano's do not work great either but Feathers are really nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom