Attention SuperThin Fans

The elevated levels of worry induced by seeing your hordes of these blades have resulted in another 400 being purchased.

Just in case.

You never know.

Stupid not to at these prices.

Sod it; I better add a few more hundred. :roll:

We could play poker and use blade packs as chips, the Swede / Polsilvers and Czech Factory are the big chips and values go down through the blade range to the smallest value like Dorcos, Flying Eagle or any Indian made blade.

I will see your Super Thin and raise you a pack of Platinums.....before you know it scuttles and Fatboys would be getting thrown on the table.

Hah, I don't need that many. My 500 Thai Super Thins and 50 or so Astras will last me a lifetime, what with my Allegro Honing and Stropping machines. I've been shaving with one and the same Super Thin for the last three weeks...

I seen that HM, empty packs indeed :roll: Do you use coins made of ice in the meters in Edinburgh when you park there? :lol:

I am sure I read know of a woman who actually used ice molded into 50p pieces in her electricity meter.

henkverhaar said:
Hah, I don't need that many. My 500 Thai Super Thins and 50 or so Astras will last me a lifetime, what with my Allegro Honing and Stropping machines. I've been shaving with one and the same Super Thin for the last three weeks...

Blimey, how much thinner can they get. :)

Ok thanks. I've had some from seansi and used one today which was great but now want to get more in case of shortage! I just wasn't sure if they were the same given the different packaging and hunnymonsters original post about the differences.

Back
Top Bottom