Asylum Rx is selling NOW

In my frustration I called him on the phone from Cyprus to have the shipping corrected right away, but he was driving at that moment. He said there are a few more coming soon, also agreed to help me as I've been pretty lucky to have been in front of the comp the previous two butches. I don't think I'll manage to catch it a third time.

In my frustration I called him on the phone from Cyprus to have the shipping corrected right away, but he was driving at that moment. He said there are a few more coming soon, also agreed to help me as I've been pretty lucky to have been in front of the comp the previous two butches. I don't think I'll manage to catch it a third time.

Sounds like a happy ending (no pun intended) is on the horizon for you :)

Dear Darkbulb, I have no objection when you spend my money on quality stuff.
Now I'll need your expertise on the oneblade. What kept me away from it is your review of it being mild.

Well, it IS mild (meaning: it never feels like it's going to cut me - and it never has) - but it still manages to cleanly shave me in two passes :)
Are you aware of the new version they just came out with and the price increase that is kicking off this month (or has it already @Len ?)?

Well, it IS mild (meaning: it never feels like it's going to cut me - and it never has) - but it still manages to cleanly shave me in two passes :)
Are you aware of the new version they just came out with and the price increase that is kicking off this month (or has it already @Len ?)?

The price increase has occurred already, but I did manage to snag the new version at the old price of $299 minus a 10% discount. I will be taking my 3rd shave with the 2.0 version tonight. Still assessing 2.0 in comparison with the older version 1.0, and will be posting my thoughts on it at a sister UK based shaving forum in the near future.

Initial thoughts are favorable, and there is a very noticeable difference in shaving performance and blade feel. I will not be returning the 2.0 ;)

Back
Top Bottom