Asylum Rx is selling NOW

Got my shipping notice last night. My Hawk will arrive tomorrow and the RX probably the day after. Would be nice to compare the shaves of both the most expensive and least expensive of the Feather AC safety razors.

Darn! No wonder expected delivery date is Tuesday and the package is already at my post office today. This retirement stuff is really hard on me because I don't have any holidays.

Darn! No wonder expected delivery date is Tuesday and the package is already at my post office today. This retirement stuff is really hard on me because I don't have any holidays.

I know the feeling my package is also literally two miles away from me but I won't be able to get my hands on it until Tuesday.

Received the Asylum RX today. Just snapped some photos of it with blade loaded, etc and played around with it for a bit to get a feel for it. Initial impressions ranges from 'great' to 'not so great' :)
Will have an evening shave and then see if I can post a review tonight.

Seems like it's raining Rx Asylum razors this week.
Yet another batch dropped an hour ago and is still available

https://bullgooseshaving.com/collec...ducts/asylum-shave-works-rx-single-edge-razor
I tried to buy again but the familiar not sending to Cyprus appeared again. Phil has sent me an e-mail that it's going to be corrected soon, so next butch I might get lucky.
You can't imagine how frustrating it is to pull the trigger on something you want badly and not being able to complete the deal.

I tried to buy again but the familiar not sending to Cyprus appeared again. Phil has sent me an e-mail that it's going to be corrected soon, so next butch I might get lucky.
You can't imagine how frustrating it is to pull the trigger on something you want badly and not being able to complete the deal.

That really sucks. I would have hoped that he could simply pull one out of the current batch and sell it to you directly.

Back
Top Bottom